Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pro Football Hall of Fame




This is my first visit to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and it is so amazing! So many artifacts and history here. If you are a football fan and never been here, I highly recommend it to you. Here are a few different pictures from the day:



Walter Payton's cleats


Jim Thorpe Statue


Football HoF

Entrance

Dallas Cowboys Facts

Terry Bradshaw's Locker

Legendary Running Back Yardage Leaders

Posing with Troy Aikman's Bronze Bust


The REAL Reason I'm here - EMMITT SMITH

Michael"The Playmaker" Irvin

Troy Aikman

Emmitt's Jersey & Helmet

Emmitt's ball from when he passed Walter Payton
to become the All-Time Rushing Leader

Jerry Rice - He is probably, in my opinion, the best football
player of my generation. Brett Favre is a close second, when it
comes to a whole career and football records. So, to see him
inducted the same year as Emmitt, is icing on the cake!

Roger Staubach - Cowboys

Tony Dorsett - Cowboys

Dick Butkus - Bears

Walter Payton - Bears

The Triplets have come home!!!
This is where Emmitt's Bronze Bust will go!

I took many more pictures but, these are some of my favorites! Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!

By the way the weather here is crazy - hot and humid. When I saw humid, here is an example, this morning when I was taking pictures outside of the exterior my camera lens kept fogging up!!

Tomorrow, I am planning to head out the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland.

No comments:

Post a Comment