Sunday, August 1, 2010

Heading out to the NFL Hall of Fame

Follow me on this trip to Canton, Ohio...

The main reason for my trip is to see my favorite football player, Emmitt Smith, inducted into the Football Hall of Fame. I have been waiting and planning for this trip for 5 years! The agenda for my trip is:

8/3 Tuesday - Flight out
8/4 Wednesday - Visiting the Football Hall of Fame
8/5 Thursday - Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame
8/6 Friday - Football Hall of Fame & Ribs Burnout Festival
8/7 Saturday - Timken Grand Parade, Enshrinement Celebration Fan Party, and Class of 2010 Enshrinement Ceremony
8/8 Sunday - Enshrinees Gameday Roundtable, Fan Appreciation Tailgate Party, and Hall of Fame Game - Cowboys vs. Bengals Preseason Game
8/9 Monday - Flight back home

Have fun following this week of fun...

1 comment:

  1. Have fun Hubby! You are going to have a blast! Love you! Shelley

    ReplyDelete