Monday, August 9, 2010

Leaving Ohio...

Well, I am sitting in the airport waiting to board soon. Ohio has been a fun state and really enjoyed my time here. The locals are extremely friendly and the service was amazing (California employers should send waiters/waitresses/servers or any service providers here to learn how to treat customers)! I enjoyed new places to eat (White Castle, Five Guys, Golden Corral, Bob Evans, Waffle House, etc.). Also, I was able to visit the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley National Park, First Ladies Nat'l Historic Site, President Garfield's Nat'l Historic Site, Rock & Roll Museum & Hall of Fame, and finally The Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshirement Festival. The weekend for the enshrinement was a once in a lifetime opportunity and will always cherish and remember all the events I was able to attend/experience. When I get home, I plan to upload my pictures from the Nat'l Park and Hall of Fame Enshrinement weekend.

My high low for the week was - High=Shaking Emmitt Smith's hand Low=trying to find gas near the airport for my rental car - I drove for 20 minutes in the middle of nowhere and finally found some on the opposite side of the freeway where I started!!

Anyhow, what a trip! Come back to read and see some pictures from the last part of the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment